Iron display frame has the characteristics of long-lasting durability. Generally speaking, daily wear can make it more ancient charm, but this does not mean that iron display frame does not need maintenance. Due to the particularity of its material and technology, iron display frame also has special places for maintenance
I. outdoor iron display frame
The outdoor iron screen shall be rust proof, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant and sun resistant when selecting materials. Generally speaking, manufacturers have considered the characteristics of outdoor environment in the production process, so users can only purchase qualified quality. But here are some things to do:
1. Dust removal: many outdoor dust, for a long time, will have a layer of dust surface display shelves, which will affect the effect of display shelves, and for a long time will lead to the loss of protective film display shelves, so the outdoor display iron shelves should be wiped regularly, generally with soft cotton cloth.
2. moisture. The weather change in the north is not very big, so the rust iron evidence shows that the frame does not need to worry too much. In the case of demisting, wipe the dew on the display frame with dry cotton cloth. In every rainy day in the rain, the water should be dried in time. Pay attention to the steel grades in the south when selecting the display frame.
II. Indoor iron hanger
Bought 1. Avoid collision: Iron display frame. After consideration, the display frame should be handled carefully. In the process of processing, the display frame should be a place where good things don't often come into contact with. Once selected, you should not change it frequently. The ground exhibition stand should be kept stable, and the four legs of the stand, if shaking is not stable, the long-term display frame will cause slight deformation, affecting the service life of the frame.
2. Cleaning and dedusting: select pure cotton knitwear as cloth, wipe the surface of the exhibition stand, and pay attention to the dust in the depression of the exhibition stand and relief decoration.
3. Keep away from acid and alkali: the acid and alkali that corrodes iron is the "number one killer" of iron frame. If the iron display frame is accidentally stained with acid (such as sulfuric acid, vinegar), alkali (such as alkali, soapy water, soda water), clean the dirt with water immediately, and then dry it with dry cotton cloth.
4. Keep away from the sun: the display frame shall be placed in a position to avoid direct sunlight. The iron exhibition frame will discolor the paint if it is exposed to the sun for a long time; the paint layer will be dry, cracked, peeled off and the metal will be oxidized. If the frame cannot be moved in case of strong sunlight, it can be covered by curtains or blinds.
5. Humidity isolation: the indoor humidity shall be kept within the normal range. The exhibition stand should be far away from the humidifier, and the moisture will make the metal rust, chromium decoking and other phenomena. When wearing cleaning, do not use boiled water to clean the wearer. Wipe with wet cloth, but do not use flowing water to wash.
6. Remove rust: if rust appears on the shelf, do not use sandpaper to polish. The smaller the rust is, the shallower it will be. You can dip cotton yarn in oil and apply it to the rust. Wait a moment, wipe it with a cloth to eliminate the rust. If the rust is aggravated, relevant technicians shall be invited to repair it.
In short, as long as we master the common sense of maintenance and pay attention to the protection of iron display in our daily life, we can extend its service life.